We are a collective working at the intersection of technology and artistic creation. At our studio, we craft custom, research-based code for our own projects, artistic collaborations and commissions. We craft physical artifacts designed for live performances, exhibitions and installations. Our ethos is rooted in open-source principles and on the premise that technology should empower communities. We maintain a critical perspective on the tools we employ, recognizing their impact on our world.
What we enjoy to do …
- Creative artificial intelligence
- Programming for interactive installations: sound, light and kinetic.
- Data analysis and visualization
- Costume code development
- Design oriented to digital manufacturing. 2D, 3D, CAD/CAM.
- Fabrication at different scales. 3D printing in FDM and resin.
- Tangible interfaces
- Physical interaction
- Sound interaction